Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- First of all turn off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release only Power rocker when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In the next step choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work