Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the ARCHOS 50 Platinum 4G by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work