How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Power? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Power? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Power? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next press and hold the Volume Up key.
- While holding this key press the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, press the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video