Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Saphir
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Saphir? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Saphir? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Saphir? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Saphir?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Saphir. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Saphir will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn off the ARCHOS 50 Saphir by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that, hold down simultaneously the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.