Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830 core will run faster.
- Turn off the ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that, hold down simultaneously the Volume Down + Power key for a while.
- As soon as the ARCHOS logo pops up to let go of all keys.
- When you see Android logo hold the Power key and then press once Volume Up key to enter normal recovery menu.
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Scroll down to "yes" and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G - Screen Lock Removal |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work