How to factory reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50 Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50 Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50 Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50 Titanium will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the ARCHOS 50 Titanium by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys
- Now, start pressing the Power button and click the Volume Up once.
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G - Screen Lock Removal |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on