How to factory reset ARCHOS 50b Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50b Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50b Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50b Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50b Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50b Neon will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release only Power rocker when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video