How to factory reset ARCHOS 50b Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50b Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50b Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50b Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50b Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50b Platinum will be as new and your Mediatek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, choose the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video