How to factory reset ARCHOS 50c Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50c Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50c Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50c Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50c Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50c Neon will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At first, power off the ARCHOS 50c Neon by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that, hold down simultaneously the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Srcoll down to "yes" and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video