Hard Reset ARCHOS 50c Platinum
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50c Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50c Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50c Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50c Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50c Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50c Platinum will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- First of all, power off the ARCHOS 50c Platinum.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work