Hard Reset ARCHOS 50D Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50D Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50D Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50D Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50D Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50D Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50D Neon will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the ARCHOS 50D Neon by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- When your phone is powerd off hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.