Hard Reset ARCHOS 50d Oxygen
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50d Oxygen? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50d Oxygen? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50d Oxygen? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50d Oxygen?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50d Oxygen. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50d Oxygen will be as new and your Mediatek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the ARCHOS 50d Oxygen by use the Power rocker.
- Afterwards hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- Release both keys as soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The restoring process will be done when the ARCHOS Welcome Panel appears.
- Success! You can set up your phone as a new.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work