How to factory reset ARCHOS 50e Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50e Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50e Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50e Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50e Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50e Neon will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580M core will run faster.
- First of all, power off the ARCHOS 50e Neon.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video