Hard Reset ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite
How to factory reset ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of the Power buttton.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Archos 50f - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work