Hard Reset ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus
How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the ARCHOS 55 Cobalt Plus by holding the Power rocker.
- In the next step hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work