Hard Reset ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite
How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8937 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the ARCHOS 55 Diamond Selfie Lite by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that, hold down simultaneously the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- As soon as the ARCHOS logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Srcoll down to "yes" and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work