How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the ARCHOS 55 Helium 4 Seasons by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- When your phone is powerd off hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video