How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Helium+? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Helium+? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Helium+? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Helium+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Helium+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Helium+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release Power key as soon as the green screnn is displayed.
- You can release all keys when the screen turns red.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video