Hard Reset ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra
How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the ARCHOS 55 Helium Ultra by using the Power rocker.
- In the next step hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work