Hard Reset ARCHOS 55 Helium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Helium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Helium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Helium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Helium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Helium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Helium will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the ARCHOS 55 Helium by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- When your phone is powerd off hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work