How to factory reset ARCHOS 55 Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 55 Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 55 Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 55 Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 55 Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 55 Platinum will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the ARCHOS 55 Platinum by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- When your phone is powerd off hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds..
- As soon as the ARCHOS lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video