Hard Reset ARCHOS 70 Titanium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 70 Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 70 Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 70 Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 70 Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 70 Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 70 Titanium will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work