How to factory reset ARCHOS 70 Xenon Color? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 70 Xenon Color? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 70 Xenon Color? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 70 Xenon Color?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 70 Xenon Color. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS 70 Xenon Color will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by using the Power button.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Next, navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video