Hard Reset ARCHOS 70c Cobalt
How to factory reset ARCHOS 70c Cobalt? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 70c Cobalt? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 70c Cobalt? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 70c Cobalt?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 70c Cobalt. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 70c Cobalt will be as new and your RK3026 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power ker for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- You may release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- You ought to keep Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Fianlly, use the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work