Hard Reset ARCHOS 70c Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 70c Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 70c Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 70c Neon will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the ARCHOS logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Archos 50f - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work