Recovery Mode ARCHOS 70c Neon
How to enter recovery mode in ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to open recovery mode in ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to boot recovery mode on ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to use recovery mode in ARCHOS 70c Neon? How to exit recovery mode in ARCHOS 70c Neon?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- When the ARCHOS logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Well done! You should be in Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume keys and press the Power button to accept it.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work