Hard Reset ARCHOS 70c Titanium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 70c Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 70c Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 70c Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 70c Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 70c Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 70c Titanium will be as new and your Rockchip RK3026 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the ARCHOS 70c Titanium by using the Power rocker.
- Afterwards hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now the tablet is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work