Hard Reset ARCHOS 70d Titanium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 70d Titanium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 70d Titanium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 70d Titanium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 70d Titanium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 70d Titanium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 70d Titanium will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Now you should use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and confirm it with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Archos 50f - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work