How to factory reset ARCHOS 79 Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 79 Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 79 Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 79 Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 79 Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 79 Platinum will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds .
- Release the Power key when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, hold down the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video