How to factory reset ARCHOS 79 Xenon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 79 Xenon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 79 Xenon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 79 Xenon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 79 Xenon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 79 Xenon will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- You should keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset (Format System) by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then tap yes to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option reboot system now.
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video