Hard Reset ARCHOS 79b Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 79b Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 79b Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 79b Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 79b Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 79b Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ARCHOS 79b Neon will be as new and your MediaTek MT8163 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the ARCHOS logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset Archos 50f - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work