Hard Reset ARCHOS 80 Cesium
How to factory reset ARCHOS 80 Cesium? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 80 Cesium? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 80 Cesium? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 80 Cesium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 80 Cesium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your ARCHOS 80 Cesium will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735G core will run faster.
- At first use the Power key to turn the ARCHOS 80 Cesium back on.
- In this step unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and choose Settings.
- Here use Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your ARCHOS 80 Cesium.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Excellent. After little more than 32 minutes your ARCHOS is ready to use.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work