Hard Reset ARCHOS 80 G9
How to factory reset ARCHOS 80 G9? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 80 G9? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 80 G9? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 80 G9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 80 G9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ARCHOS 80 G9 will be as new and your TI OMAP 4 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for short while in order to switch off the tablet.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- You should keep the Volume Up key pressed until the Recovery mode starts (white screen).
- Afterwards from the menu choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset (Format System) by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then tap yes to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option reboot system now.
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.