Hard Reset ARCHOS 80 Platinum
How to factory reset ARCHOS 80 Platinum? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 80 Platinum? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 80 Platinum? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 80 Platinum?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 80 Platinum. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 80 Platinum will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all use the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- You should release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.