How to factory reset ARCHOS 80 XS? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 80 XS? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 80 XS? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 80 XS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 80 XS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 80 XS will be as new and your ockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu in front of you choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- In this step tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- After that, hold down the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video