Hard Reset ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G
How to factory reset ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 80b Helium 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8732 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device, press and hold the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding this key press and hold the Power button for a short while.
- You should release the Power key when the Archos logo is displayed.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Next, choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- After taht, tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then use the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.