How to factory reset ARCHOS 80b Platinum ? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 80b Platinum ? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 80b Platinum ? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 80b Platinum ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 80b Platinum . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 80b Platinum will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video