Hard Reset ARCHOS 90 Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 90 Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 90 Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 90 Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 90 Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 90 Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 90 Neon will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button while powering on the device.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- In this step tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work