How to factory reset ARCHOS 90b Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 90b Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 90b Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 90b Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 90b Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 90b Neon will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Back button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding this button press and hold the Power key for a short while and release it.
- Release the Back button once the green robot is displayed.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video