Hard Reset ARCHOS 96 Xenon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 96 Xenon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 96 Xenon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 96 Xenon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 96 Xenon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 96 Xenon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ARCHOS 96 Xenon will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- You should release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ARCHOS 80c Xenon - Bypass Pattern and Password in ARCHOS - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.