Hard Reset ARCHOS 97 Cobalt
How to factory reset ARCHOS 97 Cobalt? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 97 Cobalt? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 97 Cobalt? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 97 Cobalt?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 97 Cobalt. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 97 Cobalt will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by swtiching off the device by pressing Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up key and plug the power supply into the device.
- Keep the Volume Up key pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then press the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.