Hard Reset ARCHOS 97 Neon
How to factory reset ARCHOS 97 Neon? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 97 Neon? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 97 Neon? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 97 Neon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 97 Neon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 97 Neon will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- Afterwards choose from the menu Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Format System by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.