Hard Reset ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD
How to factory reset ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS 97 Platinum HD will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- You should release held keys when the device shows the start up logo.
- Keep the Volume Up pressed until the Recovery mode starts.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then choose "Yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- After that, use Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work