How to factory reset ARCHOS AC101BXEV2? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS AC101BXEV2? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS AC101BXEV2? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS AC101BXEV2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS AC101BXEV2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS AC101BXEV2 will be as new and your Mediatek MT8321 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the ARCHOS logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video