Hard Reset ARCHOS AC40HE
How to factory reset ARCHOS AC40HE? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS AC40HE? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS AC40HE? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS AC40HE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS AC40HE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ARCHOS AC40HE will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the ARCHOS logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.