Hard Reset ARCHOS AC50CPL
How to factory reset ARCHOS AC50CPL? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS AC50CPL? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS AC50CPL? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS AC50CPL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS AC50CPL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ARCHOS AC50CPL will be as new and your CPU SC7731 Quad-cor core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to perform the Hard Reset on your ARCHOS AC50CPL you have to firstly hold down Power key for 2-3 seconds and then quickly press Volume down key for 2-3 seconds.
- When the logo appears on the screen, you have to let go Power button but continue holding Volume down key untill you see green android with "No command" alert on the screen.
- Now you have to hold down Power button and shortly press Volume up button once to open Recovery menu.
- In the following menu you have to go down to Factory data reset option using Volume Down/Up keys and then press Power button to select.
- In the next menu you have to select Yes -- delete all your data option in the same way as you did it before.
- Then you will be transferred to the previous menu. Here you have to select Reboot System Now. Your phone will reboot.
- Well done! All data from your ARCHOS AC50CPL has been removed.
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work