How to factory reset ARCHOS Access 45 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Access 45 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Access 45 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Access 45 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Access 45 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Access 45 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when ARCHOS logo appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video