Hard Reset ARCHOS Access 50 3G
How to factory reset ARCHOS Access 50 3G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Access 50 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Access 50 3G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Access 50 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Access 50 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Access 50 3G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off ARCHOS Access 50 3G.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a few moments.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work