Hard Reset ARCHOS Access 50 4G
How to factory reset ARCHOS Access 50 4G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Access 50 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Access 50 4G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Access 50 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Access 50 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Access 50 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the ARCHOS logo appears.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work