How to factory reset ARCHOS Access 55 3G? How to wipe all data in ARCHOS Access 55 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ARCHOS Access 55 3G? How to restore defaults in ARCHOS Access 55 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ARCHOS Access 55 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ARCHOS Access 55 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a few moments.
- When you see the ARCHOS logo release all buttons.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock - video